My Friends House Pt2

Hi everyone! Firstly I want to thank you all for viewing our blog, it has been live for a week now and 98 people have been visiting and coming back for more. Thank you very much you all make it worth the time to post :). 


So this Saturday I went back to visit my friend, this time I brought my DSLR camera to see what we could catch (if you don't know the story please see previous post My friends house :)). We didn't hear or experience anything really that night so we decided to take photos anyway. Firstly I went round, and I appeared to have nothing. Then my friend took out her camera and boom loads of orbs...(to continue reading this article follow this link to our new website http://www.wiltshireparanormal.co.uk/paranormal-goings-friends-house-part-2/)

0 comments: (+add yours?)

Post a Comment