The Brown's Folly Mystery

Sally in the Woods is a well known local story based in the Brown's Folly woods near Bath. Many people have reported to have seen ghosts or heard noises in this area and it's feared by many.

The area of Sally in the Wood lies beneath the woods of Brown's Folly. The stretch of road near here is apparently renowned for road traffic collisions. There have been at least 8 fatal accidents of which 7 have remained a mystery as to why they occurred. This road is thought to be haunted by Sally's ghost....(to read the remainder of this article follow this link to our new website http://www.wiltshireparanormal.co.uk/browns-folly-mystery/)

2 comments: (+add yours?)

Jess Powell said...

I don't know about starting here as I am also petrified of this place lol I'm scared to look into car mirrors when driving on this road haha maybe 2nd investigation? :p x

wanted_spirit said...

Well I dunno if I'm just brave or stupid (probably the later lol) but I'm ready to do this whenever everyone else is, it sounds amazing and really promising; we should definately all be sure about it though before we do it, as if we have someone or a couple people on edge the whole time it won't be nice for them and we won't get the best evidence either. So I agree, I think 2nd or 3rd investigation would be about right if everyone is cool with it!:) x=^_^=x

Post a Comment